Mr. Anthony Pusch (Co-Founder Partner)is the fierce, assertive attorney that any client would want on their side. Anthony empathizes deeply and fights zealously for each of his clients. His dedication for justice and fair treatment is evident in his practice area of civil litigation, particularly personal injury cases. Pushed by his unmatched tenacity and resolved commitment to his clients, Anthony makes sure his clients’ needs are met and that Anthony obtains every penny for his clients that they deserve.
Chi-Hung David Nguyen
Mr. Chi-Hung David Nguyen (Co-Founder Partner) is a practicing personal injury attorney who has represented clients from all over the state of Texas, ranging from minor and major car accidents to the most catastrophic injury claims. David has since played in an instrumental role at Pusch & Nguyen with his knowledge, skill, and leadership to effectively counsel his clients and obtain fair compensation on their behalf.
San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer
- 1 San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer
- 1.1 What Must I Consider Before Hiring An Accident Lawyer
- 1.2 GET LEGAL HELP FROM A SAN ANTONIO CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY TODAY!
- 1.3 OVERVIEW OF SAN ANTONIO VEHICLE STATISTICS
- 1.4 WE HANDLE ALL TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
- 1.5 THE CLAIMS PROCESS
- 1.6 WHAT TO DO AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT IN SAN ANTONIO TX?
- 1.7 TYPES AND SEVERITY OF INJURIES FROM A CAR ACCIDENT
- 1.8 HOW DO I FILE A POLICE REPORT IN TEXAS?
- 1.9 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1.9.1 How much does a San Antonio lawyer typically charge?
- 1.9.2 What happens in a car accident lawsuit?
- 1.9.3 Do I have a case?
- 1.9.4 Should I accept a settlement offer?
- 1.9.5 What an average settlement?
- 1.9.6 How do you determine the value of a claim?
- 1.9.7 What do I do if the insurance company denied my claim?
- 1.10 TEXAS LIABILITY LAWS
- 1.10.1 ACCIDENT INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH [TRANSPORTATION CODE § 550.021]
- 1.10.2 ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE [TRANSPORTATION CODE § 550.022]
- 1.10.3 DUTY TO GIVE INFORMATION AND RENDER AID [TRANSPORTATION CODE § 550.023]
- 1.10.4 STRIKING AN UNATTENDED VEHICLE – [TRANSPORTATION CODE § 550.024]
- 1.10.5 STRIKING A STRUCTURE, FIXTURE, OR HIGHWAY LANDSCAPING – [TRANSPORTATION CODE § 550.025]
- 1.10.6 IMMEDIATE REPORT OF ACCIDENT – [TRANSPORTATION CODE § 550.025]
- 1.10.7 STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS – CIVIL CODE §16.003
- 1.10.8 LIABILITY OF A MUNICIPALITY – CIVIL CODE § 101.0215
- 1.10.9 PRACTICE AREAS
- 1.10.10 Contact Our Firm
- 1.11 TESTIMONIALS
My vehicle was hit from behind a couple months ago. I sustained minor nerve damage to my back. The professionals at this law firm advised me every step of the way. This is a very family-first law firm and that’s what I loved most about them. They have young families themselves, and the conversation…
100% SATISFACTION! David and Anthony, both were VERY attentive to my concerns and responded immediately. One on one interaction, I didn’t deal with any mediator to get in contact with my representative (Lawyer), GOT A NICE and QUICK SETTLEMENT…
Great lawyer helped out a lot and got me taken care of more than I imagined. Was there for me and my family every step of the way too. Successfully beating my case, I recommend them 100 percent! Really satisfied with their service…