MILLIONS RECOVERED FOR OUR CLIENTS
|CLIENT'S NET RECOVERY||CASE TYPE||DAMAGE|
|$300,000.00||car accident||Neck Injury|
|$700,000.00||commercial accident||Low Back Injury|
|$1,000,000.00||18 wheeler accident||Head Injury|
|$200,000.00||truck accident||Shoulder Injury|
|$249,000.00||motorcycle accident||Neck Injury|
|$150,000.00||pedestrian accident||Low Back Injury|
|$100,000.00||rideshare accident||Knee Injury|
|$117,000.00||electric scooter||Wrist Injury|
|$315,000.00||car accident||Neck and Lower Back Injury|
|$283,000.00||18 wheeler accident||Broken Ribs|
|$174,000.00||truck accident||Fractured Ankle|
|$190,000.00||motorcycle accident||Head Injury|
|$580,000.00||rideshare accident||Low back and Neck Injury|
|$900,000.00||electric scooter||Low Back Injury|
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Have You Been Injured in A Houston Car Accident?
How do I find the Best Houston Car Accident Lawyer Near Me ?
- Does the lawyer or law firm have a reputation for holding insurance carriers accountable and taking cases to trial when necessary? Gerard Pusch is Board Certified in personal injury law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has tried over 100 cases to jury verdict. Very few lawyers or law firms can claim to have such experience. Anthony Pusch and Chi-Hung David Nguyen are both partners at the firm and have significant litigation experience battling the largest insurance carriers.
- Insurance carriers are well aware of which law firms or lawyers have a reputation for taking cases to trial when necessary. Attorneys who are known to not aggressively litigate cases are far more likely to receive low settlement offers. Insurance Claims Adjusters are in the business of risk management. If a lawyer lacks the experience, competence, or financial resources to battle Geico, State Farm, Allstate, Progressive, or other giant corporations, they will be viewed as “all bark but no bite.” The insurance carrier will not believe they face a huge risk by giving a low settlement offer. Nothing frustrates us more than seeing a personal injury lawyer leave money on the table.
- Avoid hiring a lawyer or law firm based only on a television commercial. The majority of our cases come referred to us by very satisfied former, and even current, clients. We have relied on word of mouth advertising to build our firm as opposed to a television or radio ad to bring in our next client. Our goal is to maximize the settlement value on each and every case our firm handles. We are literally judged by every last case and the results Pusch & Nguyen have obtained. If we opt to settle easily and leave money on the table, insurance carriers would base future offers off of such.
- Not all injury lawyers are the same. Many law firms or individual lawyers handle a wide variety of practice areas such as criminal law, family law, bankruptcy, and others. At Pusch & Nguyen, we handle various areas of ONLY personal injury law (i.e., motorcycle, car, truck accidents, premises liability, etc…). Many attorneys are attracted to adding personal injury to their practice as it is relatively easy to settle a claim, but leave money on the table. It is far more difficult to properly set up a claim or case to maximize the value and compensation for the injury victim. You would be surprised how many lawyers and firms settle far too frequently and either rarely or never litigate their cases. Actually, some lawyers regularly advertise on television, radio, and even billboards, who have never tried a personal injury case before a jury. Do you think those lawyers obtain fair settlement offers? The answer is often NO.
- Insurance carriers are large for-profit businesses and many are publically traded. The Allstate, State Farm, and Geico’s of the world answer to shareholders. They purposely undervalue claims and train their Claims Adjusters, even rewarding them at times, to settle claims cheaply. When they do this across tens of thousands of cases, they return millions of dollars to their shareholders. Your lawyer or law firm must have the financial resources and expertise to hold these corporate giants accountable. This is the ONLY way to achieve justice.
- Many Houston law firms trust Pusch & Nguyen to assist on their largest and most complex injury cases. We are proud of the fact that several Texas injury firms opt to bring our firm in to help maximize compensation on their biggest cases. We have built this reputation based on decades of experience and having obtained significant impressive results for victims of serious car accidents.
- We take personal attention very seriously. You cannot maximize the value of a claim or case without knowing your client on a personal level. At many of the biggest television law firms, a client never speaks with nor meets the handling lawyer. We remain accessible to our clients and make every last effort to get to know their personal stories and how this car wreck may have diminished their quality of life
Houston Roads Are Dangerous
According to a survey, traffic in Houston is considered the worst in the state of Texas. It’s never easy dealing with the physical and emotional impact of being involved in a car accident. Making matters worse, victims of an accident often feel overwhelmed by what he or she should do after an auto accident.
With the number of car accidents in Houston on the rise, auto accident victims should reach out to an experienced personal injury lawyer who can listen and go over the process on what actions need to be taken and assist with arranging medical treatment. At Pusch & Nguyen, we understand the stress and anxiety that comes with feeling so vulnerable following a motor vehicle collision. Therefore, our law firm offers a free consultation to help get you started. We want you to feel comfortable that we have your best interests in mind and will take every step to protect your rights and maximize compensation. Our goal is for you to simply worry about getting better.
Why you should hire an Injury Lawyer after a Car Accident in Houston TX
What Steps Do I Take After a Houston Auto Accident?
One study shows that you have a 40% higher chance of having a car accident in Houston compared to Los Angeles. It is important that you know your rights, and how to defend them in the case of an unfortunate event. You may be curious as to what steps to take before the authorities arrive at the accident scene.
Collect as much information as possible
Alert the police
Seek medical attention
How do we help in the investigation after a car accident?
When you are involved in a car accident, the process of recovering your compensation for the losses incurred requires an investigation. During an investigation, your legal team will locate all available insurance coverage and evidence that document your injuries and the negligence exhibited by the adverse driver. Below are the steps taken when investigating:
Inspecting the scene of the accident:
What Type of Questions to Expect When Speaking with a Car Accident Lawyer?
Were there any injuries that occurred during the car accident?
Was your vehicle totaled in the accident?
Did anyone receive a citation from the authorities?
At the scene of a car wreck, law enforcement will respond to investigate and identify the at-fault driver. Law enforcement will take statements from both parties as well as try to identify any witnesses that saw the accident occur. Upon their investigation, usually, a citation is given to the at-fault driver, and on occasion, an arrest will be made if the offense is outstanding. The attorney will get this citation and review the details to see if it can be used as evidence.
Who will pay for my medical bills?
What Kind of Settlement should I expect from my auto accident?
Once a claim has been filed there are many different factors that go into what type of compensation someone will receive. Attorneys will need to be able to show proof that their client had bodily injuries from the auto accident and the pain and suffering from those injuries. Other factors that will be taken into consideration are as followed:
- Medical expenses
- Long term disability
- Future Treatments
- Lost Wages
- Mental Health Issues
What is the legal process after hiring an auto accident lawyer?
Filing a Claim:
Contact with Insurance Adjusters:
Reviewing Settlement Offers:
The Discovery Phase
- Interrogatories. These involve coming up with well-written questions that demand answers concerning your claims, protection, and identity of people who witnessed the accident.
- Requests for production. These are requests that have been written down demanding relevant documents and other physical evidence.
- Requests for admissions. These involve written requests that give individuals involved a chance to acknowledge or dispute certain statements
Motions for Summary Judgment
Mediation and Settlement Negotiations
The Trial Process
- Direct examination. Involves the plaintiff’s attorney interrogating the witness who is here to prove their case.
- Cross-examination. Here, the defendant’s attorney gets to question the witness.